Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Well, this is a new adventure! Blogging! We are a husband, wife and DD (Lama Ding) and DS (Studz). We love to camp, just upgraded from a 1996 Coleman Bayport Pop-up to a 1995 Terry 19LN Travel Trailer.  After purchasing it and getting it home, my husband and I discovered that the roof was TRASHED!  TRASHED as in we needed to pull the whole rubber roof off, put in a new ceiling in the rear of the trailer, new 2x2 base, all new decking and a new rubber roof!  WHEW, yea, we sure didn't know where to start!!!!  We are both pretty hands on kind of people and our friend offered to help so we figured eh, this can't be toooooo hard right!? And really, except for trying to put in the ceiling the rest wasn't as hard as we thought!  I have pictures on a couple different cameras, as soon as I upload them I will post them all with what we found, how we did it and the end result!  Now to get her out camping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment